I'd lie to myself that rubber ducks can fly

Wendy, 0208, Chung Cheng (m). Visit my personal blog :D

Disclaimer: Mixtapeloves@bs.com, I'm from 3DL and this is my English Journal Entries blog. Always having mood swings, thus affecting the quality of my work 8D (p.s. I love giving excuses)

Affiliates: Amanda Brandon Dillon Genevie Gerome Jezreel Jiawei Julian Koonaik Martin MinYi Mr Kek Nigel Pearl Ronald Shuling Tatrui Thianhong Tinghong WeiEr Xinzi Yiling Yuxiang Zhengkai





Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I don't know if I should be thrilled or despondent. Thrilled because I did comparitively better than my school mates, but despondent, because my grades were low. I know, numbers are nothing, but it means alot to me. Why can't I get an A? Well, honestly, no one really does....... But I want to be special. Haha, oh wait. I AM SPECIAL.

This year was a rough year. It's difficult to keep up with this rat race, constantly running, constantly chasing, it is tough. But we get through it. However, some of our friends would be left behind, lagging behind us. Effort comes from us, where we try to steer them back up. However, they chose to reverse instead of accelerating. A few really worked hard, but hard work does not really pay all the time. Sad, how the world works. But this is reality. Why can't I pull them back? Is it really too late for them? Apparently, I suppose...... Another year for them then.

I'll definitely need to pull up my socks for next year. If not, the outcome would be more dire. The year ahead is a tough one, sticky, chewy, just like overcooked beef. Doesn't taste nice, difficult to swallow.