I'd lie to myself that rubber ducks can fly

Wendy, 0208, Chung Cheng (m). Visit my personal blog :D

Disclaimer: Mixtapeloves@bs.com, I'm from 3DL and this is my English Journal Entries blog. Always having mood swings, thus affecting the quality of my work 8D (p.s. I love giving excuses)

Affiliates: Amanda Brandon Dillon Genevie Gerome Jezreel Jiawei Julian Koonaik Martin MinYi Mr Kek Nigel Pearl Ronald Shuling Tatrui Thianhong Tinghong WeiEr Xinzi Yiling Yuxiang Zhengkai





Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Week 36, Movies and their extent.

Violent and mature rated movies, are they that bad...? Does the society disapprove of them or do they just say it? This topic remains widely controversial. Many depict these movies as indecent, rebellious, and ignominious. Well, let's be candid. Why do these movies make it to the box office weekly? Why do people still watch them, seek for them? Yet, they degrade and condemn these movies. If you really hate it,do something about it. Criticize it, complain, make a fuss, do not watch it. It doesn't matter to me, if you watch it and admit you love it. What irritates me is the fact that people just say things for the sake of saying it, reprimand others, condemn others, and yet they themselves do it. You can commit wrong, but don't go around lecturing others if you're doing an equally bad act. If you're not comfortable with it, opt for "healthier" options. Tune in to Cartoon Network and watch Tom and Jerry. Maybe this is the only kind of genre you find acceptable...? No wait, it's violent as well. Jerry always phyically abuses Tom.

Heheh :-)