I'd lie to myself that rubber ducks can fly

Wendy, 0208, Chung Cheng (m). Visit my personal blog :D

Disclaimer: Mixtapeloves@bs.com, I'm from 3DL and this is my English Journal Entries blog. Always having mood swings, thus affecting the quality of my work 8D (p.s. I love giving excuses)

Affiliates: Amanda Brandon Dillon Genevie Gerome Jezreel Jiawei Julian Koonaik Martin MinYi Mr Kek Nigel Pearl Ronald Shuling Tatrui Thianhong Tinghong WeiEr Xinzi Yiling Yuxiang Zhengkai





Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Week 35, Mister Dwarf.

The dwarf was short. He had a hirsute chin and a vivacious, whimscal personality. He could whip up really delicious desserts. Pudding, pies, strawberry cakes, fruit tarts, creme brulee, everything! I bet I just whet your appetite. Dont look down on or lampoon on his physical appearance. He has a heart made of gold and courage made of steel.