I'd lie to myself that rubber ducks can fly

Wendy, 0208, Chung Cheng (m). Visit my personal blog :D

Disclaimer: Mixtapeloves@bs.com, I'm from 3DL and this is my English Journal Entries blog. Always having mood swings, thus affecting the quality of my work 8D (p.s. I love giving excuses)

Affiliates: Amanda Brandon Dillon Genevie Gerome Jezreel Jiawei Julian Koonaik Martin MinYi Mr Kek Nigel Pearl Ronald Shuling Tatrui Thianhong Tinghong WeiEr Xinzi Yiling Yuxiang Zhengkai





Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Week 34, Behind that workaholic lies......

Kellie loves and breathes fashion. She is successful in carrying herself well, and living up to everyone's expectations. Her boss praises her for her commendable efforts and she even has a commodious office to herself. She's often fastiduous and tenacious when at work. This makes some of her colleagues divuldge noisome rumours of her. However, this is all a facade. Kellie is nothing like that with her close family and friends.