I'd lie to myself that rubber ducks can fly

Wendy, 0208, Chung Cheng (m). Visit my personal blog :D

Disclaimer: Mixtapeloves@bs.com, I'm from 3DL and this is my English Journal Entries blog. Always having mood swings, thus affecting the quality of my work 8D (p.s. I love giving excuses)

Affiliates: Amanda Brandon Dillon Genevie Gerome Jezreel Jiawei Julian Koonaik Martin MinYi Mr Kek Nigel Pearl Ronald Shuling Tatrui Thianhong Tinghong WeiEr Xinzi Yiling Yuxiang Zhengkai





Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Week 33, Mysterious.

"So he says he's not penitent?" Kellie is working on a new case with inspector Henry. Apparently, even the connoisseurs in forensic sciences could not trace the location or origin of the green liquid found in Janice's mouth. DEspite gleaninginformation and evidence over ad over again, they could not find anything. This murder case is really complex and occult. Just where did the green substance come from, and who did it. It all boils down to nothing, and it has been months. However, Kellie would pursue this case to the end, and would not be deterred.