I'd lie to myself that rubber ducks can fly

Wendy, 0208, Chung Cheng (m). Visit my personal blog :D

Disclaimer: Mixtapeloves@bs.com, I'm from 3DL and this is my English Journal Entries blog. Always having mood swings, thus affecting the quality of my work 8D (p.s. I love giving excuses)

Affiliates: Amanda Brandon Dillon Genevie Gerome Jezreel Jiawei Julian Koonaik Martin MinYi Mr Kek Nigel Pearl Ronald Shuling Tatrui Thianhong Tinghong WeiEr Xinzi Yiling Yuxiang Zhengkai





Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Week 32, A simple conversation between 2 perplexed men. HAWHAW EAT THAT.

"Not only is her reply ambiguous...... It's so profound!" What should I do Eric, should I give up on her? She's difficult to comprehend and get along with. Even over trivial matters, she could make your life miserable. She sees me with paltry and I'm just so rabid over this......