I'd lie to myself that rubber ducks can fly

Wendy, 0208, Chung Cheng (m). Visit my personal blog :D

Disclaimer: Mixtapeloves@bs.com, I'm from 3DL and this is my English Journal Entries blog. Always having mood swings, thus affecting the quality of my work 8D (p.s. I love giving excuses)

Affiliates: Amanda Brandon Dillon Genevie Gerome Jezreel Jiawei Julian Koonaik Martin MinYi Mr Kek Nigel Pearl Ronald Shuling Tatrui Thianhong Tinghong WeiEr Xinzi Yiling Yuxiang Zhengkai





Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Week 31, Upbringing.

The mlieu that a child grows up in is vital. Parents who use strident means to instill values in their child are not completely wrong, and it's not an unjustified act. However, they need to make sure that they do not abuse their power and leave a scar on their children's childhood. It is deleterious for them as they would not be happy and would have a feeling of heresy not just with their parents but other people as well. Would they turn out to be excessively prudent people in the society? Something to ponder on :-)